• Airport Pickup Instruction:
Once you arrive at the airport, please proceed to the baggage area to retrieve you luggage. Please call at 408-926-2000 or 800-811-0844 and dispatcher will direct you to the pick up location at the airport. Pick up will take approximately 3-10 minutes after receiving a call, depanding on airport traffic condition at that time.OR
• Meet-n-Greet Service: Add $10 for domestic and $20 for international arrivals. Our Chauffers will greet clients at their designated baggage claim area or at the gate with a welcome sign displaying your name.
A full fare, including a 15% gratuity, will be billed if the passenger fails to be at the
designated pickup location (No-show). If for any reason, you could not locate the chauffeur, call the dispatcher
at 1-800-811-0844, or 1-408-926-2000 to avoid being billed as a no-show. Do not leave your location without communicating with
our dispatcher. San Jose Limo is not responsible for service delayed or not rendered due to Mother Nature
or circumstances beyond our control.
• Confirmation: We do confirm all reservations by email. If for any reason you do not receive email confirmation please
call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Cancellation, No Show Policy: There is a 3 hours prior cancellation
policy in effect for all Airport Departure and Arrival reservations. If possible, 24 hours of advance notice
is requested. No-Show or Late-Cancelled will be charged at full rate including gratuity. Cancellation Policy for Charter Services/Hourly Services:
3-72 hours prior cancellation in effect depend on type of service, special events, day of the week, for detail
please call us. Cancellation can be made by email at
email@example.com or by calling at 800-811-0844 and ask cancellation number.
• Payments: Payment is due at the time of service. Payment may be made
by cash, credit card. We accept Cash, AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa. In addition,
Corporate Accounts can be billed on a semimonthly basis. Invoices are due upon receipt
• Other Charges: Tolls, parking and other fees may apply. Actual total amount due will be calculated upon completion of the trip.
• Waiting Time: Waiting time fee will start after the first 15 minutes of prearranged time described on the run sheet and vice-versa San Jose Limo also take liability.
(waiting time $60 per hour or depending upon the vehicle at half an hour increment).
No waiting time will be charged for reservations that are booked on hourly basis or any pickup from airport.
• Extra Stop: Minimum $10.00 per stop will be charged or distance calculated whatever applies.
• Early Bird/Late Night Pickups: An additional $15.00 charges between the hours of 11.00 P.M. - 5:00 A.M.
• Liability: San Jose Limo is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on
charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date. The client assumes
full financial liability for any damage to the limousine caused during the duration of the rental by them
or any members of their party. A fee of $500.00 for each carpet or seat burn. Sanitation fee is $250.00, and $10.00 for each broken glass.
Alcohol Consumption by MINOR and drug use is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid for by the customer.
The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of
the client(s). It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof.
Not responsible for articles left in the limousine. Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
San Jose Limo is not responsible for service delayed or not rendered due to Mother Nature
or circumstances beyond our control. San Jose Limo does not guarantee vehicle availability or price for
• Smoking: San Jose Limo's entire fleet is NON-SMOKING. If during an event the
client needs to smoke, our chauffers have been instructed to find a safe area to allow our client to do so.
• Customer agrees to inform San Jose Limo, within 24 hours of activity, any problem regarding the service provided by San Jose Limo including, but not by way of limitation, failure to provide the services in a timely manner or any delay or dissatisfaction with any service provided.